Monday, April 16, 2012

Graduation Inspiration

With the myriad of dresses available for us females it is hard to funnel through all of the choices and pick just ONE for a special day like graduation. I am falling hard for the bright colors of this season, like magenta, olive green and aqua blue, but I still love my delicate, elegant pastel colored classics. If I can marry the two styles together to find the perfect dress then I will be one happy (and fashionable) graduate.

Since it will likely be warm on May 12 when I walk across the stage, covered in a graduation gown and cap, I want to pick a dress that is an airy, comfortable length for the weather and occasion. Yet, I also need a picture-perfect piece for the many snapshots (some that may be the last =( ) with fellow classmates and professors.

Hence, the graduation inspiration I put together as I prepare to find the greatest grad dress! Can't wait to see what I discover on my search ;-)
Graduation Inspiration

So, one day maybe I can splurge on a beautiful dress from one of these amazing designers but until then, I'll use it in my set. Click any of them below for further details or to purchase information


£1,329 - farfetch.com

$1,295 - lagarconne.com

$745 - thecorner.com

$349 - cynthiarowley.com

$469 - boutique1.com

$115 - oasis-stores.com

£25 - hm.com

$14 - dorothyperkins.com

$599 - neimanmarcus.com

$599 - neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...