Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Trend to Try: Clear Shoes

Jeffrey Campbell CLEATA
So, lately I've been observing the subtle movement towards the clear shoe. From designers that are reviving the child-hood favorite, clear jellies, to the extensive variety offered by Jeffrey Campbell, there are so many styles available it's hard to not want to try this trend. Not only does clear match, well everything, but it's a fun way to show off playful socks or colorful toes.

I am eyeing the Lita's personally but I also am intrigued to try the jellies as well, to see if I can still rock them 10 years past the last time I've probably worn a pair.







Martin Margiela


Are clear shoes a hot piece to add to your Spring/Summer wardrobe? I'm willing to take on the fashion challenge and try, especially with kicks like these....




Huey Jelly Gladiator Sandals


Jeffrey Campbell: The Moon


Office Maybe Me White

3.1 Phillip Lim Cody D'orsay Heels

Vast Clear Perspex Point Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...