Thursday, July 5, 2012

Closet Thriving Thrift Haul

I've been partaking in some amazing retail therapy the last couple of weeks. While the small North Carolina town that I'm in doesn't offer much in the way of popular retail stores, i.e. Zara, H&M, Mango (I miss you), they have many hidden gems of thrift stores if you look. My sister and I went on a thrift store adventure around Fayetteville recently and we were not disappointed by far! After visiting about 5 different shops, I brought home a great load of stuff for my closet, as if my clothes aren't already fighting for enough space. The best part, however, was that everything I purchased came to a total of about $30! Gotta love second-hand stores....



A little scuffed but well worth the $2...

$10 sequin dress and $3 Rodarte for Target dress (with tags still on it) next to it.


2 comments:

  1. Great peices:)I know you probably find the best items in New York. I hope to move up there in the next few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how lucky! i wish to shop like that, we dont have good thrift stores here.. :( i love love the sparkling black and white piece- gorgeous! Cant believe it was 2 bucks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...