Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blog Cat Awards Winner!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for me for the first round of the Blog Cat Awards! I was recently notified that I won the awards! It is great to know that people enjoy my blog and I hope that all who voted will continue to check it out. Also, I want to thank Blog Cat for allowing me to be a part of the awards and for holding this as a means of helping new bloggers get their name out there. Thank you!! =)

Click below to check out the interview they did of me:







Thank you all so much again!! 


xoxo 


Nia

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's always wonderful to receive kudos :)

    Btw, I found you on BlogLoveTherapy.

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - I have lots of prizes on my blog via a blog hop & challenge. Join the fun here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/tuesday-alchemys-tips-tutorials.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo! Congratulations!!:D

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! As always your blog is amazing!! you deserve this!

    xo

    Maddy
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    http://freakyfashionfriday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...