Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BCBGMAXAZRIA Group: Resort 2013 Collections

BCBG is one of my all-time favorite brands so I was extremely excited at the chance to preview their Resort 2013 collections. From BCBGMAXAZRIA Runway to Hervé Léger by Max Azria and all of the amazing collections in between (BCBGeneration, Manoukian (launching in the US this fall!), BCBGMAXAZRIA and Max & Cleo) I was in love with all that I saw! I can't even choose a favorite collection out of them all because there were stunning pieces from each one but the studded accessories and bombshell bomber jackets in BCBGMAXAZRIA Runway are amongst the top of the chain. 

 BCBGMAXAZRIA Runway
Resort Spring 2013







Accessories


Hervé Léger






BCBGeneration






Max and Cleo



Manoukian






5 comments:

  1. This line looks incredible! I am absolutely in love with the studded jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big BCBG clothes buyer...but I DO love their accessories. They are fantastic and unique! Love the blue studded heel with the mint green strap! And the spiked piggy bank is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...em...gee... i love bcbg, these pieces are AMAZING!!!!

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...