Friday, October 14, 2011

IPO Lifestyle Promo Shoot

Producing a photo shoot is hard work! IPO Lifestyle Group recently gave me the chance to experience just how hard, but rewarding, it is first-hand. As CD, I recently produced a photo shoot featuring the fashion promo products with the help of my dear creative team. While it was an intense experience, the finished product made all of the planning more than worthwhile!

Behind the scenes:

Fixing up model Thabo D'anjou's outfit


Back view of the Quill shirt, the first one I've ever designed!


Model Tiffany Beckley poses in an IPO Quill shirt



The Art Director that helped me along the process!


Preparing the looks!


Fashion, models, photo shoots...what more could a girl ask for? And to think, this is my job...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...