Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fashion's Night Out SF x Neiman Marcus

I ventured into San Francisco this evening to partake in what has, in recent years, become one of fashion's biggest nights out: literally, "Fashion's Night Out." An evening that originated in NYC in which boutiques and stores encourage shoppers to enjoy retail therapy by offering incentives, h'ors d'oeuvre, drinks and other goodies. I personally enjoy the networking and inspiration that I gain from seeing the style of the evening and didn't want to miss this night even though I wasn't in NYC. 

San Francisco still proved it had much fun and networking to offer when my roommate and I strutted around Union Square for a night of fashion.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

1 & 2. Tiffanie and I headed to SF for FNO 
3. A fashion stylist, Henny, that I met pictured with her photographer 
4. Three lovely stylists of Evolving Images 
5. Tiffanie and I in front of the Neiman FNO wall 
6. The 180 Magazine from Academy of Art University 
7. An adorable dog that a FNO participant brought along

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...