Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Trayvon Martin - Justice must be carried out.

I feel compelled to do something about the Trayvon Martin case. Well, I guess I cannot call it a case yet but there must be one eventually. This is insane that some sick freak chased this 17 year old boy, Trayvon Martin, out of fear, hate, ignorance or whatever other sorry excuse there is and shot him dead. The boy cried for help multiple times and the neighbors who heard called, many of them. Yet the sicko is still sitting home sipping his guilt while justice for Trayvon Martin remains nonexistent.

For anyone that hasn't heard about the young high school student that was maliciously gunned down last month (yep, almost a month ago) here is a picture of him:

R.I.P Trayvon Martin (February 5, 1995-February 26, 2012)

Hearing his cry for help on the voicemail is what makes me know that I have to help do something. It hurts me so much to know that his life was taken away so unrelentingly by a monster. And all he was trying to do was get home, eat his Skittles, drink his Arizona and finish watching the NBA All-Star Game. Currently, the FBI is investigating to see what further actions to take according to the latest news. 

To catch up, I'd recommend 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...